Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Technical Difficulties

This blog and podcast have, to date, not received a whole lot of traffic.  That's why it irks me that on the day (today!) that a number of people surfed their way to this site, mostly looking for Red Fang, the host website for my podcast was down.  It's back up now but, unfortunately, there are a lot of people who aren't going to check back in with this site and listen to the podcast.

So this is what I need you to do to make up for this injustice, this first world problem that has absolutely pummeled me and left me on the ground, writhing in pain.   First, listen to the podcast and subscribe to it on iTunes.  In the coming week I'll be adding another and I have a few artists I'm stoked about lined up to come out and join me for a meal.  Second, tell your friends to listen to the podcast.  Third, I don't like using Facebook and I hate binaries (including "like/dislike") but if you have a Facebook account, please go to the Farm to Artist page and hit the "like" button.  

Someday we'll live in a world where freedom, equality, and justice are the rule and not the exception.  Until then, enjoy the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment